2020 – It’s a year to have a leg up on the competition and be more visible! The digital marketing landscape around us is evolving. It doesn’t rely on the same scenery we enjoyed a couple of years ago. Gaining relevant traffic on business has become arduous than ever. Connecting with the potential audience at the right time requires the implementation of proven marketing ideas and strategies. All that means, considering upcoming marketing updates in the first place can help you win more brand awareness, leads, and sales.
It’s not surprising to say that new trends, tools, and technologies release in digital fields every year – be it SEO, social media, or pay per click management. As this year is still not over, the job of marketers is to keep an eye on the upcoming opportunities that help shape the brand. No matter what services and products you are serving with, you need to prepare more to be on the top and ahead of competitors.
How You can Shape your Digital Marketing in 2020
Chatbots Have Taken the Marketing Industry by Storm
Digital marketing has become more conversational these days. In-built with artificial intelligence, Chatbots act as a better communicating medium between you and your customers. They involve either verbal or chat interaction to help consumers find things they are looking for.
Chatbots can benefit in the following ways:
- They are good at saving time. By providing quick answers to questions, Chatbots helps customers make an ideal decision. All that means you can earn buyers faster.
- Chatbots are always on their service whenever one requires information. It is available 24 hours to handle customer queries. The more Chatbots respond the more conversion rate will increase.
- A Chatbot never ignores customers and their complaints. They are informative and include all qualities that help make customers happy and feel at ease.
All these benefits of Chatbots help businesses get more customers, better ratings, and profitable ROI.
It’s An Era of Voice Interaction Which Continues Upward
Gone are the days when smartphones are no more than just making calls. With the passing time, our advanced technology blessed us with so many latest features in these gadgets. And the most latest and new feature is voice assistance. Google, Siri, Alexa are a few examples that make verbal interaction possible with mobile devices.
The voice-powered search feature allows users to perform tasks by speaking a text which brings great ease and excitement. All those who want to search and discover things with all comforts can take advantage of the devices included with this amazing feature.
Besides getting popularity among smartphone users, voice interaction also adds great value to digital marketing. It is an alternative key to be more mobile-friendly and speed up the learning of Artificial Intelligence. Businesses can take full advantage of this feature but they must be careful for the following:
- Make sure that your website is optimized for long key phrases. An optimized website is more searchable and ranks higher, no matter one is searching either through voice or by typing.
- For the sake of getting better information, customers put direct queries. And this is where long-tail keywords help increase the chances of ranking content in the search engine higher.
- Next, one should work with a more conversational tone and ensure the replies are grammatically correct.
Get Closer To the Next Generation SEO Strategies
SEO is the field that has always something new to surprise the marketers. It not only optimizes your website but ensures that the technical part is also error-free. Plus, rankings are improved with search engine optimization, which means you can stand apart from your competitors.
With so many new updates going out there, the next generation of SEO has also changed. There are new tactics designed to provide search results that match the needs and requirements of users. There is nothing irrelevant and your customers will see something useful on the screen. Let’s discuss a few strategies you need to add to your marketing.
- Research for the keywords that your consumers use when searching for a particular service or product.
- Optimization is important in SEO. If your website is structured well, then the chances are higher than the search engine easily crawls it.
- Make sure the website is user-friendly and easy to access as it helps bring more traffic to your site.
- Quality content still matters! Creating accurate and current content keeps you closer to the potential audience and turn them into relevant buyers.
- Don’t forget to promote your business services and products. By using social media networks and email marketing, you can keep you ahead of the game.
Keep you in regular touch with these proven SEO tactics and reach the heights in a short time.
Bring Live Video Streaming in Work for Promotion
Your traditional TVs won’t help you reach your potential audience, especially if you are in the market of selling services online. As smartphones have become a need of every individual, people prefer learning about brands through videos. This makes video marketing more important than ever before.
Promoting services through video is not enough, you also need a solid strategy behind this. Means, you don’t just need to ready with highly-engaging videos but ensure they are playing live.
Yes! We are talking about live streaming.
Live video streaming is one of the powerful tools of digital marketing because it offers information in real-time, which is more engaging and interactive. Live streaming is going stay longer this year because:
- It helps reach out to the huge audience. Even, the people you never expected of.
- By providing important insights about the business, live video streaming makes customers more connected.
- A smartphone is now in every single hand. It maximizes the reach and engagement of the audience.
- Mobile apps like YouTube and Facebook are available with a live streaming option where brands can better promote them in front of the audience.
Messaging Apps – Connecting You with Specific Audience
Private messaging apps are in trend these days and it is expected that they are going to be more popular in upcoming years. It is common to see that audiences are frequently using mobile apps like Whats App, Viber, and more rather than preferring email. These apps allow customers to make purchases of the products directly and pay online easier. With the use of these private mobile apps, businesses can get them into growing demand.
- These apps allow you to have direct fast communication with clients through short messages. The audience is more likely to turn into valuable customers, which means the enhanced brand and product awareness.
- The more customers you gain, then the better relationship you can build.
- Messaging apps can also work as flexible customer support to handle their queries and make them take ideal decisions.
- A boost in sales can be seen in less time.
It’s almost 2020 and it is expecting that private messaging apps will play a great role in marketing. Businesses can share interactive videos and useful content to interact with more and more audience.
Start With Smart Bidding Ads and Save Your Time
Digital marketers have now countless ways to reach their target audience. Among them, smart bidding strategies are going to evolve this year with the help of artificial intelligence. Unlike manual bidding, smart bidding ads make use of machine learning to optimize bidding signals, help in minimizing the complexities, and enhancing results. The goals of these smart bidding apps are:
- Bringing more brand awareness
- Improve conversion rates
- More visibility around the web
- More business growth
Using Animations in Digital Marketing Is Fruitful
Thinking of 2020 without animations is not possible. The animation is something that brings more appeal and engagement among users. Businesses have to remain in touch with the use of animated videos when they are at a point in selling products. They can be a great alternative in explaining the purpose of the services. All in all, the benefits of using animation are countless and great.
Sharing personalized stories in the form of animated videos helps in:
- Bringing a boost in social media engagement
- Increasing awareness of the brand
- Improving rankings in the search engine
What’s To Say Final?
Keep You Ahead Of Current And Latest Trends!
As you can see the latest trends take place every New Year in the world of digital marketing. Just like the previous year, 2020 welcomes you with the most prominent trends that you should not miss to shape your brand. From voice interaction, live video streaming to opting next-gen SEO, you need to opt all to make your customers’ more enjoyable.
No matter you have small, medium, or a large business, the latest marketing trends out there will make you stand apart from others and gain more awareness. Don’t stand still and get involved with fresh marketing trends from today. If you are one of those who have not much knowledge of implementing the latest digital trends, then get the digital marketing consultation from an experienced marketer.